Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

Fred H Meyer,修改在12 年前。 at 12-6-13 下午7:33
Created 12 年 ago at 12-6-13 下午7:25

Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

帖子: 10 加入日期: 12-6-9 最近的帖子
Hello everyone,

I have posted two new video teachings, entitled "Enlightened Awareness" and "Characteristics of Emptiness," on my website at www.fredhmeyermd.com/videos. I hope you will enjoy them, and find them helpful; and I invite your comments, either in this forum or on the videos themselves.

I will post new videos weekly. You may also view information for my forthcoming book, Don’t Give Up Until You Do: From Mindfulness to Realization on the Buddhist Path, due out August 8th from Llewellyn Publications, here.

Yours in the Dharma,
Fred H. Meyer, MD
thumbnail
Tommy M,修改在12 年前。 at 12-6-14 上午3:37
Created 12 年 ago at 12-6-14 上午3:37

RE: Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

帖子: 1199 加入日期: 10-11-12 最近的帖子
Just checked out your videos, the audio quality isn't too bad but the offer is there anyway if you ever need any help with it. I also had a brief read through your site and skimmed a bit of your earlier book too, I like your style and you come across as a normal guy who's been there and experienced this stuff directly, not guru-esque or authoritarian. Good luck with your book, site and teachings, I'm sure you'll find an audience and you're always welcome on the DhO.

Peace,
T
Fred H Meyer,修改在12 年前。 at 12-6-16 上午12:23
Created 12 年 ago at 12-6-16 上午12:23

RE: Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

帖子: 10 加入日期: 12-6-9 最近的帖子
Dear Tommy,

Thank you very much for your offer to help with the quality of my videos. Maybe I'll ask your advice if at some point I work to improve my equipment.

Thank you also for your words about my site and book. I appreciate it.

Fred

面包屑导航